Radical Guide to Online Bond Investing: Summary – How to Buy and Sell Bonds Online
Use an online bond broker to increase the value of your bond trades.
- Choose the an online bond broker with sufficient depth and breadth --- one preferably linked to robust marketplaces like BondDesk or ValuBond
- Use new issue selling groups for many of your bond purchases, especially when you expect to buy-and-hold.
- Get in the habit of price checking your bond trades before the trade
- Use bid and offer quote request features of your online bond broker.
- Use available trade reports on municipal and corporate bond trades.
June 3, 2005 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Radical Guide to Online Bond Investing: Summary – How to Buy and Sell Bonds Online:
The comments to this entry are closed.