Radical Guide to Bonds: Further Reading
Books About Bonds
- The Bond Book
- Investing in Fixed Income Securities : Understanding the Bond Market
- Inside the Yield Book: The Classic That Created the Science of Bond Analysis
- The Bond King: Investment Secrets from PIMCO's Bill Gross
- The Bond Bible
- The Strategic Bond Investor : Strategies and Tools to Unlock the Power of the Bond Market
- The Money-Making Guide to Bonds: Straightforward Strategies for Picking the Right Bonds and Bond Funds
Other Sources Used for The Radical Guide to Bonds
- Peterson, James D. and Hui-Chien Chang, “Why Buy Bonds,” Charles Schwab Investing Strategies, March 2004.
- “Report on Transactions in Municipal Securities,” Office of Economic Analysis, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, July 2004. Website: www.sec.gov/news/studies/munireport2004.pdf.
- “Current Corporate Credit Conditions in the United States,” Edward Altman, NYU Stern School of Business, May 2004.
- “Fixed Income Investing: Should You Own Individual Bonds or Bond Mutual Funds?,” James Peterson and Bill McDonald, Schwab Center for Investment Research, June 2003
June 3, 2005 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Radical Guide to Bonds: Further Reading:
The comments to this entry are closed.