The Radical Guide to Life Insurance
The Radical Guide to Life Insurance helps you decide if you need life insurance - and if you do, what type is right for you. It explains the basics of life insurance and what you should be looking for in a policy, and highlights tools to find the best deals. The Guide is unbiased and independent. By explaining the ways life insurance agents and companies make money, it helps you to avoid the expensive mistakes that many other purchasers of life insurance make. Like the other Radical Guides, you can leave comments on every page and see other readers' thoughts.
Email this guide to a friend
Overview to help you choose the right life insurance
- Why reading this life insurance guide is worth your while
- Should you buy life insurance?
- You may not need life insurance
- Term life insurance
- Two main types of term life insurance
- Permanent life insurance
- Four main types of permanent life insurance
How to choose the best life insurance policy
- Why choose term life insurance
- Why term life is a bad deal
- Why you should consider a cash value policy
- Why cash value is a bad idea
- Most popular policy
What you need to know to avoid pitfalls
- How much life insurance do you need?
- Should you buy group term life insurance through your employer?
- Beware the life insurance agent
- How to buy a policy
About this guide
June 1, 2005 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Radical Guide to Life Insurance:
The comments to this entry are closed.